Social and Emotional Climate
- Gives the child not only intellectual stimulation but an atmosphere to promote emotional development of the child, in a loving, secure and sensitive environment.
- The EQ is considered as important as the IQ level of a child.
- A teacher-student ratio of 1:15 ensures that each child gets individual attention.
- An inclusive school which believes in encouraging every student’s talent, not just a chosen few.
- The events on the school calendar are planned in order to give children of varying talents a chance to shine and succeed.
- Avalon welcomes children of differing abilities and those with disabilities learn in integrated classrooms along with other children.
- Remedial programmes are run for children who need the special inputs, by special educators. Parents are facilitated by referring them for testing, day-to- day support and information sharing about exam/board concessions.